Assistant Manager/Manager (Digital Services), Heritage Institutions (Contract position)
We are looking for tech savvy individuals to champion our Heritage Institutions' (HI) new digital initiatives over the next 24 months. Working together with other talented individuals and guided by the NHB's Digital+ Committee, you will get the opportunity to realise digital strategies through working with multiple stakeholders such as the Curatorial, Audience, Marketing & Communications and IT teams, together with divisions in the National Heritage Board.
You can look forward to being involved firsthand in high level digital product development, creating, managing and bringing these to life in new digital experiences to our audiences both in the virtual and physical worlds. If you think you are a fast learner who can present our HI's content to audiences in a fun and insightful manner and want to work with some of the new digital tech e.g. 3D AR/VR, Digital Twins, virtual tours and online events, we want to hear from you!
- Understand the HI's business processes, digital needs and back-end systems including their dependencies and limitations.
- Consolidate digital requirements across HIs for review and to chart out steps to achieve objectives with data driven measures and reports.
- Provide management with feedback on potential digital enhancements.
- Provide support and advice throughout the lifecycle of digital projects being undertaken for the HIs. This includes performing market scans on potentially relevant platforms or solutions available, working with external vendors and internal teams during project and content development, and the management of post project follow through such as maintenance and data analysis of results against agreed outcomes.
- Be the in-house expert and lead in digital project management. This includes execution of the project, such as UX experience design validation, performing User Acceptance Testing (UAT) to ensure that all test scenarios are executed according to timeline, as well as ensure that defects, critical issues and bugs are captured, raised and followed through with the various development teams centred to enhance overall user experience.
- Create and launch digital marketing campaigns to enhance digital awareness and engagement of the HIs and its exhibitions, programmes and collections with the digital community virtually.
- Manage HI's digital assets e.g. corporate websites, micro-sites, social media & messaging channels including the development of content, media selection and editing.
- Manage media buy and creative agencies on delivering digital campaigns, and monitor effectiveness, finance management and develop contingency strategies when required.
- Minimum 2 - 3 years of relevant experience particularly in digital communications and marketing.
- Knowledge in Waterfall/Agile/Scrum methodology for Software Development.
- Project Management related certifications such as CITPM, COMIT, PRINCE2 or PMI will be an added advantage.
- Experience in the implementation and maintenance of interactive and immersive technologies.
- Basic knowledge of HTML & website content development, familiarity with SiteCore CMS, Adobe Experience Cloud, Matterport 3D and relevant 3D AR/VR tools will be a strong plus.
- Strong analytical, conceptualisation and problem-solving skills.
- Motivated by innovation to achieve business goals and customer satisfaction.
- Excellent written, verbal communication, presentation and negotiation skills.
Interested applicants can send in their resumes showcasing relevant projects to NHB_HR@nhb.gov.sgwith the header, AM/M, Digital Services